Falcon Rappaport & Berkman LLP (FRB) provides a full range of transactional real estate services throughout New York State and across the country. FRB assists clients ranging from first-time homebuyers to family offices and businesses in all aspects of their real estate needs.
FRB lawyers regularly represent clients in the following matters:
- Residential & Commercial Real Estate Closings
- Real Estate Portfolio Structuring
- Refinance Transactions
- Lease Preparation, Negotiation & Review
- 1031 Exchanges
- Commercial & Investment
- Real Estate Infrastructure
FRB’s goal is to make transactions smoother for every party involved in a real estate transaction. Working with FRB ensures that your real estate matter will run as efficiently as possible and that all details and issues are worked through and accounted for from beginning to end.
Ever since the 1980s, the Section 1031 Exchange has become a staple of every savvy real estate investor’s planning arsenal. The most successful real estate professionals in the country have advisors who know the technique and its possibilities inside and out. FRB features thought leaders in the Section 1031 space who can structure any solution the law allows. For private equity sponsors, FRB helps expand the investor base from which a fund can accept capital.
Section 1031 issues for which clients consult FRB include:
- “Reverse” Section 1031 Exchanges
- Exchanges into and out of Private Equity Investments
- Section 1031 Exchanges in S-Corps
- Development and “Build-to-Suit” Exchanges
- Navigating Section 1031 and FIRPTA for Foreign Investors