Allen focuses his practice on real estate law, and corporate law, and assisting with firm’s management. Allen has experience representing corporate and private clients in complex transactions and litigation.
Prior to joining FRB, Allen gained valuable experience as a commercial litigator and transactional attorney at a boutique law firm. During his time at that firm, Allen has litigated numerous cases either to trial or settlement. Additionally, Allen worked on various corporate real estate transactions ranging from due diligence, financing and acquisition, to management. Allen’s clients know him for his constant line of communication.
- Brooklyn Law School – Juris Doctor
- Brooklyn Journal of Corporate, Financial & Commercial Law – Executive Notes and Comments Editor
- Stony Brook University – Bachelor of Science, Information Systems Management and Business Management in Finance
- State of New York
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- Credit Discrimination Based on Gender: The Need to Expand the Rights of a Spousal Guarantor Under the Equal Credit Opportunity Act, 10 Brook. J. Corp. Fin. & Com. L. (2016)
Areas of Concentration
- Real Estate
- Corporate & Securities – General Counsel
- Corporate & Securities – Mergers and Acquisitions
- Commercial Litigation
- Private Client – Estate Litigation