Allen focuses his practice on corporate law and commercial litigation. Allen has experience representing corporate and private clients in complex transactions and litigation. During his time at FRB, Allen developed a contract management system for a national retail chain, drafted and negotiated the purchase and sale of various entities, and negotiated various litigated matters to settlement.
Allen serves as the Managing Associate of FRB. In that role, Allen works closely with the firm’s Management Committee to develop and implement strategies to advance the firm’s business objectives and procedures. Allen assists with firmwide operations, develops and implements policies and procedures, and oversees business operations and administrative functions.
Prior to joining FRB, Allen gained valuable experience as a commercial litigator at a boutique law firm. Allen has litigated numerous cases to trial or settlement at that firm. Since joining FRB, Allen has worked with corporate clients on various transactions ranging from acquisition to management. Allen’s clients know him for his constant line of communication and ability to spot the issues.
- Brooklyn Law School – Juris Doctor
- Brooklyn Journal of Corporate, Financial & Commercial Law – Executive Notes and Comments Editor
- Stony Brook University – Bachelor of Science, Information Systems Management and Business Management in Finance
- State of New York
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- Credit Discrimination Based on Gender: The Need to Expand the Rights of a Spousal Guarantor Under the Equal Credit Opportunity Act, 10 Brook. J. Corp. Fin. & Com. L. (2016)