Ariel directs the real estate department at FRB. Ariel’s practice encompasses all areas of real estate practice, including commercial transactions and development, real estate litigation, zoning, and land use, and real estate-related administrative law.
Ariel’s career began as a litigation associate at a prominent Manhattan real estate firm. He then joined a boutique real estate firm that specialized in major development transactions. In that capacity he had the opportunity to work on such projects as the refinancing of Willis Tower in Chicago, the acquisition, financing, and sale of the International Toy Center in Manhattan, and the refinancing of Bush Terminal (Industry City) in Brooklyn. Ariel gained experience in zoning and land use as well as real estate administrative law and Article 78 actions when he served as General Counsel for a New York City-based billboard company, he decided to expand that experience with additional experience in zoning and land use including transferable development rights, variances, and rezonings at a boutique zoning and land use firm. Ariel then decided to combine his broad-based real estate experience to better serve his clients, first as real estate counsel at Cozen O’Connor and now as partner at FRB.
- Fordham University School of Law, Juris Doctor
- Talmudic University School of Law (Florida), Bachelor of Arts
- State of New York
- United States District Court for the Southern District of New York
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- New York State Bar Association
- New York City Bar Association
- NYC Cannabis Landlord Accountability Law Has Limitations, Law360, (2023, July 31).
- Tenant Screening: Getting Reimbursed for Tenant Application Screening Fees
- NYC Cannabis Landlord Accountability Law Has Limitations
- Tenant Screening: Processing Your First Application as a Landlord in New York
- Essential Security Deposit Info for Rental Property Purchasers
- NYC Landlords Could Soon Be Liable for Unlicensed Cannabis Sales
- An Overview of New York City’s Local Law 97
- Uniform Partition of Heirs Property Act Partition by Sale in New York State
- The Basics of the Uniform Partition of Heirs Property Act in New York
- New Title Policy Exceptions Due to Covid-19 Closures
- Remote Notarization and Real Estate Transactions