Jason Goldfarb is a Partner with FRB’s Real Estate Practice Group. Jason has vast expertise in real estate infrastructure, including acquiring, leasing, and managing real estate assets for wireless telecommunication, wind turbine, solar, and outdoor advertising, which has provided an invaluable background for his work in the newly emerging EV charging industry. He has managed thousands of wireless assets for some of the largest telecom companies in the country, and he’s directed construction and upgrades for thousands of cell phone towers and rooftop sites in major metropolitan markets.
Jason has been responsible for acquiring and building hundreds of millions of dollars of infrastructure assets, and he has a wide range of experience with leases, amendments, title and due diligence, easements, assignments, licenses and surveys. He is an accomplished attorney and advisor to clients seeking guidance on corporate matters and business structuring and he has considerable experience drafting and negotiating contracts and a variety of transactional agreements.
- Yeshiva University – Sy Syms School of Business – BS, Finance
- Brooklyn Law School – Juris Doctor
- State of New York
- State of New Jersey
- United States Supreme Court
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- United States District Court for the Southern District of New York
Areas of Concentration
- Real Estate – Real Estate Infrastructure
- Corporate – Contracts
- Corporate – Complex Deals
- Corporate – Due Diligence