Susan focuses her practice in the areas of residential and commercial real estate transactions. She has represented a variety of clients from everyday individuals purchasing or selling their first house or apartment, to corporations refinancing and restructuring their investment portfolios.
Prior to joining FRB, Susan gained valuable experience interning with real estate management companies and a solo practitioner focusing on real estate transactions.
- Pennsylvania State University – Bachelor of Arts, English, Asian Studies; Technical Writing
- New York Law School – Juris Doctor
Areas of Concentration
- Corporate and Securities – Corporate Counsel
- Corporate and Securities – Mergers and Acquisitions
- Corporate and Securities – Private Equity Advisory
- Corporate and Securities – Securities Compliance
- Real Estate – Commercial and Investment
- Real Estate – Litigation
- Real Estate – Syndications
- Real Estate – 1031 Exchanges