Michael works on a wide array of commercial litigation matters, including contract/partnership disputes, estate litigation, real estate litigation, and other business/commercial-related litigation.
Previously, he founded Romano & Associates in Garden City, NY where he continues to lead as managing attorney. His firm focuses on matters involving motor vehicle accidents, trip-and-falls, construction accidents, nursing home neglect/abuse, medical malpractice, and other personal injury matters.
Michael grew up in Franklin Square, a small working-class neighborhood on Long Island where he started his first job at age 11 as a paperboy. After finishing his undergraduate degree, he went to night school for six years while working full time to complete both an MBA and his law degree.
Michael enjoys boxing and leading a healthy lifestyle. He and his wife, Nicole reside in Garden City, NY, with their two children.
- St. John’s University, BA in Economics
- St. John’s University, MBA
- Hofstra University, Maurice A. Deane School of Law, Juris Doctor
- State of New York
- United States District Court for the Southern District of New York
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- New York State Trial Lawyers Association
- American Association for Justice
- Hofstra Law School Alumni Development Co-Chair
- Nassau County Bar Association
- Columbian Lawyers Association of Nassau County