Kenneth J. Falcon serves as the Managing Partner of Falcon Rappaport & Berkman LLP (FRB), a rapidly growing law firm based out of Long Island, New York. Ken’s dedication to client success and his ability to identify innovative solutions have been instrumental in transforming FRB into a cutting-edge law firm spanning both coasts.
With a strong foundation in real estate, emerging technologies and estate litigation and a keen understanding of business dynamics, Ken has contributed to the development of a law firm that excels in addressing complex, multifaceted issues for clients. His foresight and strategic problem-solving skills have earned him a solid reputation for consistently delivering outstanding results across diverse industries and matters.
At FRB, Ken has fostered a supportive and inclusive work environment that emphasizes work-life balance, transparent career paths, and a grow-the-pie approach for all team members. By encouraging collaboration and empowering his colleagues, Ken has not only assembled a high-performing team of legal professionals but has also established a culture centered on team well-being and keen attention to client needs. FRB has also become an attractive option for laterals, practice groups, and law firms seeking growth opportunities, managerial support, and succession planning.
Ken earned his Juris Doctor from Georgetown University Law Center and his undergraduate degree from Union College. Before founding FRB, he gained valuable experience in both litigation and transactional work, giving him a well-rounded understanding of the legal landscape.
As a committed legal advocate, Ken gives back to the community by serving as co-president of the Elias A. Cohen Foundation, Inc., and as a board member of The Tranquility Endowment Fund, Inc. Ken actively participates in local pro bono initiatives and supports a variety of charitable organizations in the Long Island area.
- Georgetown University Law Center – Juris Doctor, cum laude
- Union College – Bachelor of Arts, Classics
- State of New York
- United States District Court for the Southern District of New York
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- Supreme Court of the United States of America
- New York State Bar Association
- Nassau County Bar Association
- Suffolk County Bar Association
- SuperLawyers Rising Stars 2018-2022
- Fourteen FRB Attorneys Selected to 2023 New York Metro Super Lawyers and Rising Stars List
- Custodial Ownership vs Non-Custodial Ownership of Cryptocurrency in Estate Planning
- NFTs for Content Creators, Licensees and Copyright Holders
- Residential Evictions in New York in the Time of COVID-19
- Responses to the Pending Surge in New York Eviction Matters
- Ramifications of Tolling New York’s Statute of Limitations
- Force Majeure in the Wake of Coronavirus (COVID-19)