Rachael is the Chair of FRB’s Campaign Compliance and Election Law Group. She focuses her practice on compliance with the complex federal, state and local laws that govern political activity and provides political compliance counsel to corporations, nonprofit organizations, political parties, political committees, candidates for office, and advocacy groups.
Rachael also participates in the firm’s trusts and estates matters. She prepares wills and trusts to help clients avoid probate, appoint guardians for their minor children, and protect assets from creditors. Rachael handles the administration and distribution of her clients’ estates and trusts and represents beneficiaries, trustees and other interested parties in all trusts and estates matters. Rachael is a Guardian Ad Litem, appointed by the Court to advocate for infants or unknown heirs.
Prior to joining the firm, Rachael was the Director of Compliance and Budget on a New York City Mayoral campaign and was also an Assistant District Attorney in Richmond County. While in law school, Rachael interned for the Honorable Paul A. Crotty of United States District Court for the Southern District of New York and was in her school’s Criminal Justice Clinic, winning the only clinic trial of that year.
Rachael guest lectures at Fordham University’s Master of Arts in Elections and Campaign Management program about matters of campaign finance and election law.
- Georgetown University Law Center – Juris Doctor (pro bono honors)
- Georgetown University – Bachelor of Arts, Government, and Sociology
- State of New York
- New York City Bar Association – Election Law Committee, Secretary
- CaringKind – Junior Committee President
- New York State Bar Association – Trusts & Estates Section; Elder Law & Special Needs Section; Local & Special Needs Section; Local & State Government Section