Daniel J. Gershman, Esq. is an Associate in the Corporate & Securities Practice Group of Falcon Rappaport & Berkman LLP (FRB). Daniel’s legal practice focuses on domestic and cross-border corporate and securities law matters and related tax issues. Daniel also works closely with FRB’s Taxation and Private Client Groups assisting with structuring and compliance matters involving closely held businesses, real estate, and trusts & estates.
While in law school, Daniel participated in Hofstra Law’s Community and Economic Development Clinic where he assisted in the representation of non-profits, small businesses, and other start-up ventures with issues related to commercial transactions, corporate compliance, corporate finance, employment law, and real estate.
In addition to corporate and securities law matters, Daniel’s legal interests include the practice and policy surrounding emerging technologies such as cryptocurrencies, NFTs, artificial intelligence, and data privacy and security.
- Maurice A. Deane School of Law at Hofstra University – Juris Doctor, International Law Honors Concentration
- Rosemont College – Bachelor of Science, Forensic Sociology, Concentration in Criminology (in cursu honorum)
- State of New York
- State of New Jersey
- State of Texas
- District of Columbia
- Brandeis Association
- New York City Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association
- Phi Alpha Delta – Society of Scholars