Alexander Migliorini is an associate attorney in the Firm’s Corporate, Emerging Technologies, and Taxation Practice Groups. Holding a Master of Business Administration (MBA) together with his license to practice law, Alexander has the ability to better assist clients to achieve their business and legal objectives.
Before joining FRB, Alexander gained valuable experience at The Siegel Law Firm, P.C., and as a law clerk for the Honorable Jeffrey Brown of the Nassau County, New York State Supreme Court.
During his time at Hofstra Law, Alexander relaunched the Real Estate Law Association (RELA) where he served as the President. As a Business & Alumni Affairs Editor of the Journal of International Business & Law, Alexander published a note with the law journal relating to the GDPR’s effect on U.S. data privacy laws.
- Maurice A. Deane School of Law at Hofstra University – Juris Doctor (cum laude)
- Frank G. Zarb School of Business at Hofstra University – Master of Business Administration (magna cum laude)
- John Jay College – Bachelor of Arts, Philosophy, Criminal Justice (magna cum laude)
- State of New York
- Nassau County Bar Association – Member
- Columbian Lawyer Association – Member