Steven Berlowitz focuses his practice on complex commercial and civil litigation in both state and federal courts. He has handled a wide variety of matters involving contract disputes, real estate, business torts, and fraud. Steven has represented corporate and individual clients in all phases of litigation, from pre-complaint investigations through trial and appeal.
- The Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law – Juris Doctor, magna cum laude
- Order of the Coif
- Cardozo Law Review – Notes Editor
- Union College – Bachelor of Arts in Philosophy
- State of New York
- U.S. District for the Southern District of New York
- U.S. District for the Eastern District of New York