Jessica is an associate with FRB’s Civil Litigation and Intellectual Property Practice Groups. She focuses her practice on civil litigation, trademark enforcement litigation, and copyright infringement litigation.
While in law school, Jessica interned for the Honorable Thomas A. Rademaker of the Nassau County Supreme Court and participated in St. John University’s School of Law Immigration and Refugee Clinic where she assisted in the representation of individuals seeking asylum in the United States.
- St. John’s University School of Law – Juris Doctor
- University of Delaware – Bachelor of Arts, Political Science; Bachelor of Arts, Public Policy (magna cum laude)
- State of New York
- New York Now Recognizes a New Exception to the Hearsay Rule
- The Basics of Guardianship in New York
- New York Legalizes Cannabis: An Overview of the MRTA
- Uniform Partition of Heirs Property Act Partition by Sale in New York State
- The Basics of the Uniform Partition of Heirs Property Act in New York
- Determination of Market Value Under the Uniform Partition of Heirs Property Act