Mr. Horowitz focuses his practice on estate, gift, federal income, generation-skipping transfer taxation and related business transactional matters. He provides counsel to businesses and individuals on entity formation, tax-efficient structures, and overall business strategies. Mr. Horowitz has extensive experience in preparing estate planning documents and implementing estate plans ranging from simple wills to complicated domestic and foreign trusts, for asset protection purposes, as well as drafting business transactional documents including purchase and sale agreements, limited liability operating agreements, and other corporate agreements.
Mr. Horowitz has experience in international tax advising foreign clients on inbound business and real estate transactions, as well as counseling domestic businesses on outbound foreign business activities. He also works with non-resident aliens on pre-immigration planning.
- Georgetown University Law Center – Master of Laws, with Certificate Estate Planning-International Tax
- Dean’s List
- Wealth Strategies Journal Associate Editor
- University of Florida Fredric G. Levin College of Law – Juris Doctor
- Dean’s List
- Entertainment Law Review, Volunteer Income Tax Assistance (VITA)
- University of Florida – Bachelor of Science, Economics
- Florida Blue Key
- State of Florida
- The Florida Bar
- The Real Property, Probate, & Trust Law (RPPTL)
- Tax Section
- Boca Raton Estate Planning Council