William’s practice includes the areas of corporate governance, business law, commercial litigation, and taxation. Born in Hangzhou, China, William worked as a television producer and Management Consultant in Shanghai, China before graduating from Northwestern University’s Pritzker School of Law.
William has experience working in large Chinese corporations, both private and state-run, and served U.S. based Fortune 50 companies as a management consultant before transitioning into his legal career.
- Northwestern University Pritzker School of Law
Areas of Concentration
- Commercial Litigation
- Corporate and Securities – Corporate Counsel
- Corporate and Securities – Mergers and Acquisitions
- Corporate and Securities – Private Equity Advisory
- Corporate and Securities – Securities Compliance
- Private Client – Asset Protection
- Private Client – Estate Litigation
- Private Client – Estate Planning and Structuring
- Private Client – Estate and Trust Administration
- Private Client – Family Business Planning and Succession
- Taxation – International
- Taxation – Planning, Structuring and Compliance