Robert focuses his practice in all aspects of civil litigation and criminal law, including motion practice, trials, and appeals. He has extensive experience in cases involving all areas of Surrogate Court litigation, non-competition and restrictive covenants in employment contracts; shareholder disputes; dissolution of closely-held corporations; representation of attorneys in disciplinary proceedings; and representation of defendants in criminal cases.
Previously, Robert was a member of Meyer Suozzi, English & Klein, P.C. where he joined in 1983 as an Associate. He was promoted to Partner in 1984, where he practiced for nearly 34 years. Robert also served as Assistant District Attorney in the Nassau County District Attorney’s Office from 1973 until 1979, during which time he worked in the Appeals Bureau, County Court Felony Trial Bureau, and the Major Offense Bureau.
- New York University College of Arts & Sciences, Bachelor of Arts, Magna Cum Laude
- Phi Beta Kappa
- New York University School of Law, J.D.
- State of New York
- United States District Court for the Southern District of New York
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- United States Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit