Edward focuses his practice on administrative, employment and environmental law. He is also an arbitrator in the Small Claims Part of the Civil Court for the City of New York.
He currently serves as Co-Chair for the Manhattan Community Board 8, where he has been a member since 2011. Edward founded the local affiliate of Kids Voting USA, a national nonpartisan not-for-profit 501(c)(3) organization that promotes civic education and community engagement for children in grades K through 12
He resides in New York City, NY.
- Randolph-Macon College, BA in Political Science
- Syracuse University, MPA, Environmental Economic Policy
- Maurer School of Law at Indiana University-Bloomington
- District of Columbia
- State of New York
- State of Virginia (inactive)
- United States District Court for the Southern District of New York
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- United State Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit
- New York City Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association
- Member, Labor and Employment Law Section
- American Bar Association
- Association of Arbitrators, Inc.
- New York Democratic Lawyer’s Council
Areas of Concentration
- Campaign Finance (City, State, Federal), Ballot Access, Elections, Voting Rights, Employment / Separation / Non-Disclosure Agreements, Hostile Work Environment & Retaliation