After earning an MBA from the University of Washington, Brice studied law at the Maurice A. Deane School of Law at Hofstra University. There, he was commended for his prowess in international law and made notable contributions to the Labor & Employment Law Journal. Joining Falcon Rappaport & Berkman in 2020, Brice’s tenure has been marked by versatility and innovation. He’s adeptly handled complex Real Estate transactions, leading due diligence efforts, developing firm assets, and devising real estate portfolio restructuring strategies.
In Landlord-Tenant matters, Brice’s ingenuity led to the development of a comprehensive suite of sophisticated, automated, leasing forms, now an invaluable asset for the firm. His work in Corporate & Securities and Taxation domains has included drafting fund documents, building a range of tax calculators, and developing a range of administrative and compliance checklists. The consistent theme is that Brice’s work seamlessly merges legal, analytical, and technical expertise into practical, forward-looking, work product and insights.
A proponent of technology in legal practice, Brice championed a training initiative at FRB, educating peers on the responsible integration of AI tools. He is also a member of FRB’s AI Taskforce with responsibility for investigating a range of AI tools and their legal implications, as well as spearheading FRB’s own internal development efforts.
Beyond legal confines, Brice’s compassion shines. He has endeavored to give back to the dog clubs and their communities which welcomed him and his wife, especially during COVID lockdowns. Collaborating with law journals, he’s crafted educational content and sample forms for responsible puppy placements to help address the post-COVID surge in pet abandonment.
- Maurice A. Deane School of Law at Hofstra University, Juris Doctor (“JD”), International Law Concentration
- President & Director of Training, Dispute Resolution Society
Hofstra Labor and Employment Law Journal, Note on the role of AFAs
- University of Washington, Master of Business Administration (“MBA”), Technology Projects Concentration
- Arizona State University, Bachelor of Arts (“BA”), Business Communications
- State of Washington
- State of New York (pending)
- Nassau County Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association
- Snohomish County Bar Association
- IREM: Institute of Real Estate Management (former member)
IREM: Certified Property Manager (CPM)