The Falcon Rappaport & Berkman LLP (FRB) Cannabis Practice Group is composed of an interdisciplinary team across FRB’s various practice groups. The Practice is focused on keeping FRB’s clients ahead of the curve on forming and operating legal cannabis businesses in New York State and beyond. FRB’s Cannabis Practice Group is capable advising clients on matters related to:
- Cannabis business formation, investment and fundraising
- Real Estate for cannabis uses, including acquisition, disposition, leasing, land use and zoning issues
- Cannabis taxation and tax planning for cannabis businesses at the State and Federal level, including the potential use of Qualified Opportunity Zones (or QOZs) for cannabis businesses
- Cannabis licenses and compliance with relevant laws and regulations
- Intellectual property protections, helping cannabis businesses build and grow their brands at both the Federal and State levels
- Commercial contracts and license agreements
- Securities issues related to cannabis investment offerings
- Issues related to hemp and CBD
Please contact us if you have any questions about how we can help your cannabis business.
Note: Possessing, using, distributing and/or selling cannabis remains illegal under federal laws of the United States and nothing contained on this website nor any of the services provided by FRB are intended to assist in any way with violation of applicable
local, state, or federal laws.